Watching this video full of good advice, you will quickly realize that there is nothing easier than painting an interior door.
Whether you want to refresh your paintings or simply change the color of your doors and your frames, this video is for you.
Equipped with a screwdriver, adhesive marking, sanding blocks or a paint roller, you will soon be ready for your work.
Once your door removed from its hinges, you can go into operation, and will soon enjoy more than the result.
And remember, always two layers for the paint!
How to paint an interior door like a pro?A new paint color is enough to restore the luster to a room. You already made your choice and have a few days before you to make that change. Your only question "how to paint a door like a pro" is resolved when you read these few secrets to paint an interior door like a pro.
1. Decide where you will be working at home, out of the way of the other inhabitants of the house and away from children or pets.
2. The ideal place spotted, protect your floor: journal, canvas, plastic. Put yourself in their work clothes.
3. Remove the door from its hinges, remove the hinges, remove the door handles. In order not to lose the screws, keep them in a small box or plastic bag.
4. Sand with medium grit sandpaper. Spend a damp sponge to remove dust. Wipe with a lint-free cloth.
5. If necessary, to obtain a perfect finish, pass a coating to seal the wood pores.
6. Prepare the paint: mix well to obtain a fluid paint. Not too thin nor too thick.
7. Brush or roller, start at the top right and stretch the painting to the edge. Proceed by squares, then smooth a strip all the way up, blurring the connections.
8. With a brush, paint the edges. If the door is a different color from one side to the other, follow the correspondence with the workpiece.
9. Let dry according to the type of paint. If a second coat is needed, repeat the process after spending a barely damp sponge to remove dust between coats. Follow and also for the second side of the door.